Painting A Ceiling - Part 2
Rolling A Ceiling Can Be Daunting, Watch Video
Protecting The Floor
Hamilton's Expert, Mark Davies, Watch Video
Painting A Room - The Order
A Great Introduction For Any Novice Watch Video
Painting A Door - Part 1
Mark Discusses The Best Tools And Watch Video
Product Facts - Rollers
Mark Davies From Hamilton Talks Watch Video
Painting A Ceiling - Part 1
From Coving To Cutting In, Mark Watch Video
Product Facts Frames
Mark Talks You Through The Different Watch Video
Protecting Skirting Boards
Another Top Tip From Hamilton! Watch Video
Painting A Door Frame
Mark Shows You How To Achieve A Watch Video
Product Facts - Brushes
A Must For Anyone Choosing Which Watch Video
Preparing A Door Frame
Hamilton's Top Tips Are Shared Watch Video
Painting A Wall - Rolling
A Mini-tutorial On How To Apply Watch Video
Painting A Wall - Cutting In
Mark Davies From Hamilton Demonstrates Watch Video
Product Facts - Vessels
A Quick And Easy Guide To Choosing Watch Video
Preparing A Window
Mark Shows You How To Get A Window Watch Video
The results are in...
A huge 71% of you prefer a Kaiser handle to a Beaver handle and one lucky person has won a Hamilton Perfection 6 Brush Box Set. Please check back to enter our new poll - coming soon.
Ah, so you're a type, thank you for letting us know! Be in with a chance of winning a Hamilton Perfection 6 Brush Box Set, submit your details here
Hamilton prize draw - terms and conditions
- Only one entry per person.
- All entries must be via the official online entry form.
- No purchase is required for entry.
- Entry is open to anyone with the exception of employees of Hamilton and Hamilton's marketing consultants (oneagency.co).
- The closing date is Thursday 31 January 2013 The winner will be drawn at random and will be notified during the week. commencing 4 February 2012
- The prize is a Hamilton Perfection 6 Brush Box Set.
- No cash alternative to the prize is available.
- No personal information will be passed on to any third party.
- Competition only open to over 18's.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
Back to competition
View our decorating ranges here and find the perfect product for any job.