19th Aug 2021

Vessels or trays, hold the paint. There are various options available depending on what type of task is being carried out. The standard 9″ roller tray is most commonly used, and this can be bought with a shallow paint reservoir for smaller jobs or a deeper version for covering larger areas without the need to refill as often. Watch the video guide to get a full range of product facts. The product facts will make it easier to make a decision on which vessel you need for the job at hand.
To view the full range of Vessels click here.

Lets Get Social

Share photos of your work #MyHamilton