Always top quality results from Prestige
01st Nov 2020
Your name. Your job. Your choice.
For professional painters and decorators looking for high quality tools that deliver a job they’re proud to put their name to, look no further than Hamilton’s popular Prestige range of brushes.
Reliable and durable
A much-loved range of reliable and durable flat, angled and sash brushes that are designed to deliver a great finish. High specification fibres deliver excellent paint pick up and a finer finish. The all-important combination of steady paint release and a consistent flow ensures that a top-quality job is achieved.
Tool box essentials
The much loved professional Prestige range incorporates the following exceptional brushes:
- Flat brushes – featuring rounded beavertail handles for a comfortable grip and available in a range of sizes up to 3”.
- Sash brushes – Ideal for cutting in around door and window frames, the specially shaped brush head ‘hugs’ profiled surfaces to evenly distribute paint and help achieve a superior smooth finish. Available in 15mm, 18mm and 21mm sizes.
- Oval, angle cut brushes – a popular choice for precision painting.
- Laying Off brush – the unique finely tipped high specification filaments are designed for smoothing areas painted with both oil- and water-based gloss paint, delivering a super smooth finish with no tramlines!
- Fitch brushes – both round and flat brushes and lining tools for touching up small, awkward areas.
- Emulsion wall brushes – with marine ply handles to provide a durable solution.
- Swivel head wall & masonry brush – with an innovative 0-90 degree range giving easier reach.
- Dusting brush – featuring a seamless ferrule, this quality brush cleans off debris before painting.
All Hamilton’s Prestige brushes are easy clean and vapour box compatible.
Lets Get Social
Share photos of your work #MyHamilton